What Is Stamped Concrete?
A Quick Explanation of How It Works
Stamped concrete is an amazing technique for creating a beautiful concrete patio, walkway, or pool deck so that you can get the look of natural stone. The advantages and beauty of stamped concrete can’t be beat! Here are the steps we take to make your Baltimore home or business look its best.
Pouring the Concrete — Stamped concrete begins as any other concrete project. It is mixed, poured, and smoothed like any concrete project.
Coloring — A powder is applied to the stamps to color the concrete and prevent the concrete from sticking to the stamps
Concrete Stamping — Stamps are applied to the concrete, creating a stone-like texture.
Cleaning — The remaining powder is washed away, revealing the true look of the concrete and its marbled appearance.
With over 25 years of experience, Marrocco’s Stamped Concrete has the skills you’ll need to get the ultimate concrete project for you home or business. Once your project is done you’ll wonder why you ever waited so long to add that level of elegance to your property!
Stamped concrete is an excellent way to make your pavement project stand out. Here are just a few of the advantages you can expect.
- It’s less expensive — Stamped concrete is usually cheaper than many other paving options.
- You can choose the color — Tell us the colors you’re looking for and we can mix them to your specifications.
- Perfect shape — Stamps come in a variety of shapes and always fit together perfectly!
- Lack of settling — Stamped concrete doesn’t settle like many traditional forms of pavement, reducing tripping hazards.
- Say goodbye to weeds — Stamped concrete doesn’t leave spaces for weeds to spring up.
Is stamped concrete right for you?
There’s only one way to find out, and that’s to contact Marrocco’s Stamped Concrete in order to schedule a free consultation. Call us today!